Bishops Court

near Straffan, County Kildare, Ireland - Earl of Clonmell


"Bishops Court, the seat of the Earl of Clonmell, is handsomely situated in a very extensive demesne, four miles from Naas and twelve from Dublin. It was built by Lord Ponsonby, and was purchased in 1838 from the Hon. Frederick Ponsonby, by John Henry, third Earl of Clonmell."

Click to enlarge

Window Mounted Window Mounted and Framed

Window mounted (UK mainland)34.95
Window mounted (Europe)37.95
Window mounted (Rest of the World)39.95
Window mounted & framed (UK mainland only)55.95
Window mounted & framed (Europe)62.95
Window mounted & framed (Rest of the World)74.95



Return to Homepage