Caledon

near Caledon, County Tyrone, Ireland - Earl of Caledon


"This mansion was built in 1794, on the site of an old castle, the former residence having been situated nearer to the town of Caledon. The house stands on a hill surrounded by a deer park and demesne of two thousand acres, well wooded. The house contains a fine library, that formerly belonged to Percy, Bishop of Dromore.

James Alexander, Esq., after filling several important offices in India, was elevated to the Peerage of Ireland in 1790, by the title of Baron Caledon. He was further raised to the dignity of Viscount Caledon, and then created Earl of Caledon in 1801."

Click to enlarge

Window Mounted Window Mounted and Framed

Window mounted (UK mainland)34.95
Window mounted (Europe)37.95
Window mounted (Rest of the World)39.95
Window mounted & framed (UK mainland only)55.95
Window mounted & framed (Europe)62.95
Window mounted & framed (Rest of the World)74.95



Return to Homepage