Kimberley Hall

near Wymondham, Norfolk - Earl of Kimberley


"This estate passed from the family of Fastolf to that of Wodehouse, in the reign of Henry IV., by the marriage of the heiress with Sir John Wodehouse. The old house, which had the honour of a visit from Queen Elizabeth, was pulled down in 1659 by the then proprietor, Sir Philip Wodehouse, and the present mansion built on its site.

Lord Kimberley is a staunch protector of our native birds, and in a letter he sent a list of no fewer than one hundred and forty-two species which have found a safe home within the bounds of the estate, of one of them, the Little Auk, there came to its last resting place."

Click to enlarge

Window Mounted Window Mounted and Framed

Window mounted (UK mainland)34.95
Window mounted (Europe)37.95
Window mounted (Rest of the World)39.95
Window mounted & framed (UK mainland only)55.95
Window mounted & framed (Europe)62.95
Window mounted & framed (Rest of the World)74.95



Return to Homepage